Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Great Northwest!

Well here are a few pictures from past events... I know I haven't kept this blog going too strong but I'm hoping I will remedy that soon enough. In the meantime, this past year I've reflected much and I feel that this might actually be my last year in Los Angeles. One can only hope! That and I will applying to graduate schools soon as well, which might make me move somewhere new. I really would like to move out and go somewhere very different. I am really thinking about moving to the Northwest, and since I've named this blog "The Sun Is In The North" I think it would be a perfect move! :)


Downtown LA


My Birthday Cupcakes


500 Days of Summer


Bradbury Builing


Thrice Concert


Rose 


Until next time... 

-Isaac 


Current Playlist:

The Beatles (all albums on shuffle)

Brand New - Deja Entendu (album)

Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More (album) 




No comments:

Post a Comment