Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning

So I'm back! I have more things to do and say on here and I hope it turns out well. I've been doing good stuff back in Los Angeles,CA. and I'm hopeful I can share some insights on the city, as I have become a big connoisseur on different restaurants in the area, music, and photography. I'll also be sharing some nice pictures from some of my adventures! I look forward to traveling a bit soon so I'll keep things updated with that.

I have begun a photo album called 365, capturing the things I do during a whole year so I'll post up some pictures or perhaps the whole album once I'm finished with that. Although I have only begun that adventure.

I suppose this first post is pretty tame, but I'm sure it will pick up once I get some photos on here and let everyone know of the good food and music in town. =)

Be Well.

Playlist:

Body in a Box by City and Colour

Faust Arp by Radiohead

Shake it Out by Manchester Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment